Thursday, September 13, 2007

No Photos, Please

I used to take photographs of the people, events, happenings, etc. in my life from about high school to college to living in Louisiana, Mississippi, and DC, all my vacations and trips and so on. I was recently looking at these photographs and realized I stopped "documenting" my life. Why? Is my life really that boring now of days? Do I not go anywhere? Or am I too lazy to take the photos with my antique of a film camera, develop the film and put the photos in an album? Probably a combination of everything.

So, I finally drag out my camera, buy some film and get ready to take a photo. Of course, the film doesn't advance. I take it into a camera store and the guy fixes it - supposedly. I then go to take another photo and the film rewinds. So now what. I guess I'll bite the bullet and buy a digital camera like the majority of people and stash away that camera along with my 35mm camera, zoom lens, etc., etc.

No comments: