Friday, October 17, 2008

Around 5 Months or So

It's been some time since I posted and it's now about 5 months post surgery. I am now doing most things I did pre-injury at the gym. I have ridden my mountain bike a couple of times and that was fine. However, running is still not easy. I started running about 4 blocks twice a week. My knee hurts and I will check with the doc to see if the hurt is the "good" pain or the "bad" pain. If it's the "good" pain, I will up the ante and add on a few more blocks each week. I still haven't even tried yoga as I still can't touch my foot to my rear. I try this each am along with several other stretches. So that's where I am 5 months post surgery.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hey Holly Marie! Thank you for this blogg. In 2 weeks I will be 5 months postop- ACL reconstruction. It is encouraging to read about others who are also going through this.